minimize distance walked for kinetic capsules?

What is the average real distance walked for each kinetic capsule?

Sometimes, I am at 7.9 km and then I have to walk more than 100m until the capsule is ready. Based on distance walked and capsules completed since the trek-or-treat event, I walked around 8.2 km per capsule.

Is there a good way to minimize the "wasted" distance? Ideally, to walk 8.1 km or less per capsule.

Comments

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

i think the 7,9 km is only visual, actually u walked out ur capsule (need to updated ingame). Missing 100 m on 8 km is not that bad too miss out (IMO)

if u want to minimize the waste then stand still, wait till the game has updated the distance and then walk further 😂

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Walk slower.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, do an action, such as recharging, to help sync with the server

• My average early on when I cared, was 9kms.

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

It would be better if the visual distance showed 2 decimal points, or rounded down, so it doesn't sit at 8.0 for 0.05km

• 2.60.2 Release Notes:

• Fixed: Kinetic Capsule sometimes displays 8.0/8km when Agents are actually at 7.9km walked.

What version are y'all on?

• I wanted to reach this stat on the 111th day since the launch of the kinetic capsule. At the time I asked the question, I was 41 capsules and 336 km away - a little less than 8.2 km per capsule.

In the meanwhile I found out that the capsule distance is updated roughly every 4 mintues. To minimise the lost distance, just make sure you don't walk too far when you have reached a distance close to 8 km. For example, when you see 7.8 km, don't walk more than 200 m in the next 4 minutes.

In the end, all my worries were unnecessary because we got this special event with 2 km capsule distance.

Thanks for all your advice!