June/July 2019 Ingress AMA Question Thread

Comments

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭

Welcome back @RedSoloCup

When will the forums have a section for Prime updates that can be reviewed by version patch?

It would be nice to be able to see what has been fixed and what may be part of the next patch.

If it were to include the road map cvs file would also be a perk - help us out here

I found chili lasagna to be a new taste experience not to much chorizo though😋

• Anomalías en Colombia y Latinoamérica . Por favor

• RaulVTRaulVT ✭✭

Will Niantic state how portals turn into pokestops? So less pogo players submit less edits to move portals that don’t port over. And new portals created Can benefits all three of Niantic games

• Kykara4aKykara4a ✭✭✭

Hi, Andrew! Will there be MD in Kaunas?

• M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

Toast beacon or fracker?

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

My man, thank for continuing to engage us on Reddit. What are he chances of Niantic entering into Ingress promotions with anymore sponsors? I'm thinking Green vs Blue Monster Energy Drinks for those late night mission grinds.

• TernetNinjaTernetNinja ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Hi Andrew

Why Is it not possible to take the opr test after you recurse and reach lvl 12 again it would be nice to have another go after all that hard work to reach the lvl 12 again 😃

please consider it

best regards

TernetNinja

• ErperErper ✭✭✭

Can the individual resonator "buttons" in Prime be made slightly larger so they are not so difficult to select near the edges of screen? (This is especially an issue if there is any sort of case or protector on the phone.)

This discussion has been closed.