Inconsistencies in Hulong Eos Report

Truthseekers: This Hulong internal report came in last night. Two questions: One, why would this be considered TOP SECRET, when most of the text seemed harmless. Two, is it just me, or does the name of Phase 3 looks different from what we were told? Why the inconsistencies?

- PAC

Tagged:

Comments

• Agents were told there would be no global thresholds. If the global thresholds were removed, why are they still being monitored? If agents were not told that the thresholds were removed, would the readings still have the same outcome? is the NIA trying to manipulate the results?

• So, that must be the secrets of the Dark XM, Hulong and Chaotic Matter from the past!!

And now, they must be unlock the secrets of the Multiverse and the Universe, even, the timelines for the past, present and future!!!

And I saw a vision of the future about how the world ends with you and I know everything!!!

Thanks, @Truthseeker !😘 Cause your secret is safe with me, for now!!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

if no badge why is it even monitored ? i dont like hidden suprises.. speak up!

• For those who had an issue with this info from PAC:

What was the greater issue - the ENL vs RES aspect, or the "5,000,000 reactive units" expectation? Or are both equally troubling?

• SielDragonSielDragon ✭✭✭✭

I suspected @NianticBrian was LEAKER from NIA.

He said, RES: (907,190 Neutralized*1)+(1,567,928 Captured*3)=5,610,974; ENL: (902,331 Neutralized*1)+(1,502,739 Captured*3)=5,410,548. 

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/124330#Comment_124330

• Ah yes, he did. Informants are everywhere. Hopefully that means transparency is near.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's start with the fact that we have no real evidence of the presence or even the existence of exogenous beings. There are some fuzzy photos taken by nemesis, which may well be photoshopped. and nothing more. Another problem, despite the victory over exogenous creatures, we have not seen any changes in the scanner. Ada still asks to beware of the shapers, and from the portals there are sequences of glyphs that are not cleared of the theme of exogenous creatures. Dear researcher, could you give us all the available information on this problem and everything that is available on exogenous entities?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Jarvis would cross the ultimate and smack you from the XM substrate just for asking proof about the exogenous.

Hearing the ultimates in the scanner after the removal of the exogenous threat would make sense as the scanners always used XM. The messages are from the XM regardless of the exogenous influence. (I am wondering if OLW is revisiting the XM scanner technology as the Prime training videos suggests factions were never in the final product.)