Update to the Fast Track Program for Spoofing Incidents
We are rolling out an update to the Fast Track program. Going forward, Agents can submit Fast Track requests via the Help Center.
To request for a fast track for spoofing incidents, follow these steps:
- Access the In-app Support within the Scanner
- Contact support by tapping the button at the top-right corner of the screen
- Choose the Option ‘Report Inappropriate Gameplay’
- Follow the prompts to provide the necessary information regarding the report
- Once the report has been filed, you’ll receive an automated response with the ticket ID and the link for the Fast Track form.
- Submit the form with the relevant information. NIA OPS will fast track eligible tickets. If your ticket isn't eligible for a fast track, it will be reviewed as per the regular timeline. For more info on what happens to your reports, read https://bit.ly/opsactions
The Trusted Reporters will retain their fast track status and continue to share local intel on suspicious cases and bot farms with NIA OPS. For more information on the Trusted Reporters Program, the Vanguards Program or the Portal Reset process, go to https://bit.ly/IngressAgentProtocol