OPR Bugs and Annoying Portals

Normaly i only do OPR when i'm bored. But now I have to much free time and i wnat to get more Upgrades (Till now 25). I've reviewed about 6000 Portals and realise, sice a few days, there were only Pokestop Submissions of Trees, Grass, Fake Portals with a tragic History (Someone startet PoGo back in 2013 after a loss of a friend). Also Fake Locations, Multiple Movements, Renaming with his Agentname and so on. (For Questions you can ping me on TG)

You need to do a test to do OPR, but you can submit every Cobblestone or Tree, after you reached lvl 10 in Ingress or Lvl 40 in PoGo. Why don't we have a test for this... or Support from Nia with (faster) Submission Bans.

Agent TheWaterDragon out...

Only trying to reach OPR Onyx😥

Tagged:

Comments

• ReighElmosReighElmos ✭✭✭

In my personal opinion, even if you made a "Test" to submit portals. you would still get tons of **** submissions. Simply because people are people.

Reviewing ORP I have approved many portals that I personally wouldn't have thought to submit simply because in my mind it might not have been portal worthy and I didn't want to use a submission on it. So, if you wanted to limit the total amount a terrible submissions making a test is likely not that way to go.

I would be more in favor of a rated system based on the portals you submit getting approved/rated (like the current OPR portal agreement rating), not sure if it would be batter to tie your rating to a how many actually get approved or how many of your submission get a 1 Star.

If its Poor you get only 7 submission every 14 days. Average - 14 Submission, Great - 21 Submissions

Until then take the easy 1 star agreement and keep on plugging away

• sisimeonsisimeon ✭✭✭

If your only goal is to reach Onyx Recon, you should be happy for those poor submissions as they are easy agreements.

• Raise the hand who has rejected parts of the human body 🤦‍♂️

Me: 🙋‍♂️

Raise the hand who has rejected food 🤷‍♂️

Me: 🙋‍♂️

The worst is see **** portals accepted and legit denegated.