RIP agent Fordrax - Dutch Enlightened Lion, Wolf of Belgium

With much sadness we learned today that one of our Dutch Enlightened Lions and Wolves of Belgium, agent @Fordrax (Jari), passed away last night at the age of 31.

He was an extraordinary agent who played almost exclusively on foot. He participated in numerous events from Operations to Anomalies. He was always willing to help locally, nationally and internationally. 

He will be missed by both the Dutch Lions and the Wolves of Belgium.

The funeral will take place coming Friday, 4 December. In his honor, let's light a beacon at noon CET on that day.

Lets keep his motto alive: "Keep it green."

Rust in vrede vriend!

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

really sad to hear this, RIP. im also an agent that plays mostly on foot. He will be missed friend.

• roarexroarex ✭✭✭

he will be missed by us, still hard to believe the very sad news.

• RIP

• Rust Zacht

• Rust zacht

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

RIP :(

• Rust in vrede.

• Beautiful how this is arranged! Rest in peace!

• Lieve jari

Wat schrok ik van jou bericht ik mocht jou vorig jaar onmoeten tijdens dat je de vierdaagse hier liep hebben we nog heel lang staan kletsen daarna via telegram hele langen gesprekken wat zou ik dat missen rust zacht

Liefs

• Rest in peace my friend.

Make it green wherever you ar now.

You are missed.

• Where ever you are rest in peace dear Jari

• I think I met him in the last Amsterdam anomaly.... someday I dream of attending another anomaly in Netherlands...

Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. - James 4:14