Need Mission submission help

Hi, can someone please help me understand Niantic's malfunction with accepting this mission? I've looked over it a dozen times and I cant figure out their complaint. This is there reasoning:

• Use of an image or text that isn't yours or that you don't have rights to use or that consists of a logo
  • Use of official Niantic logos or event names (NL1331, Mission Day, etc.)
  • Use of Image or Text that claims the Mission as "official", otherwise implies it has special designation, or is endorsed by Niantic (e.g., "The Official Ingress London Mission")

This is the mission I've submitted twice and been rejected twice for the same reason

Title: Vietnam Memorial Rest Area

Description: Take a rest from your long drive on I-85 and honor those from North Carolina who fell during the Vietnam War

Picture:

I cant figure out what their issue is based on their response. I took the picture myself, there is no niantic logo or mention of it being official or endorsed by Niantic.

Thank you for your help,

Karl

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont see anything wrong in your picture or title, is it a single mission ?

• Yes its a single mission in an area that currently has zero missions so i figured it was a slam dunk

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

try it again is my advice.. not much else u cna do.. this is always the frustrating part creating missions and using non copyright images and still it gets denied.

• OK thanks. I'll give it a third try.