Third option

Is it time to introduce the third option. An idea for 8 years of the game. If you do not want to introduce as a starting point then as a reward for players who start again, after level 16. The opinion of the players is ..

Comments

• Do you mean a third "faction?" If so, that idea has been repeatedly rejected. Among other problems, we already have too much dilution of the player pool, and splitting things three ways would make that worse. It would also greatly increase the complexity of Anomaly administration, along with any other issues related to faction administration. Locking the third faction behind a recursion wall would, further, guarantee that the third faction had very few members, and would be unable to field a viable team for any competitive events.

So no, this is not a good idea.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

You had the third option since the beginning: not playing.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭

I think a 3rd faction would be interesting, especially in lakes controlled by 1 faction as there will always be people who would jump to a neutral (at the time) team is they don't like how their team operates. But I dont think its possible without completely revamping the game, and fro what I've seen, nobody liked the last time that happened when it went to prime