A Temporary Hub for the New Investigators

Truthseekers:

Once again, reorganizing and resurfacing these important gateway sites to the new Agents who may be lost in the intricate investigation of Ingress. I wish there were a more formal way to present them, but this temporary hub post is what we have for now. All of the links listed have previously been shared publicly in the Forum/Investigation section. If you’d like to share any intel you’ve collected, please feel free to post it as a comment in these threads, with a link and the names of those who contributed to the research. If you've noticed any errors, also don't hesitate to point them out.

General

1. Fev Games 
  2. Ingress Mission Creator Tool
  3. Januslaboratorium

History

1. Cross-Node
    1. Operation Essex
    2. Project Lycaeum (Japanese)
    3. Lycaeum Wrap-Up (Japanese)
    4. INGRESS HOME - Archivio Italiano di Investigazione (Italian) archived by @Miketrevis
    5. Ingress Timeline (1218 - Cassandra Prime)
    6. Corporation Background and Intel archived by @CocoaPig
    7. Media archive ~2019.09
  2. Pre-Osiris / 1218
    1. Investigate Ingress 1218 PAC journals archived by @InvestigateXM  
    2. EssexArchive by @KoshTheRipper
    3. 1218 Abridged by @MustafaSaid
    4. NianticProject.com
    5. Exotic Matters Felicia Hajra-Lee blog posts
    6. Niantic Schlarp Agent organized wiki of 1218
    7. Tycho Sees Backup 
  3. Osiris
    1. Osiris Abridged by @MustafaSaid
    2. Reddit InvestigateIngress
  4. Nemesis / Tessellation
    1. Tessellation Board from the NIA + Januslaboratorium
    2. Tessellation Recap by @Sjarlotte
    3. Tessellation Timeline by IngressBeijing
    4. Ingress Tessellation Summary by @MailEater

Transmission (Video) Playlists - in chronological order

1. Ingress Report (1218 Node)
  2. Osiris Prime Anomalies (Osiris Node: Pre-Nemesis)
  3. The Dunraven Foundation Case Studies (Osiris Node: Pre-Nemesis)
  4. Operation Kolan (Osiris Node: Pre-Nemesis)
  5. Intel & Incidents Leading up to Nemesis (Osiris Node: Pre-Nemesis)
  6. Transmission from the Exiled Researchers (Osiris Node: Nemesis Sequence)
  7. Intel on Nemesis (Osiris Node: Nemesis Sequence)
  8. Progress of the Tessellation Osiris Node: Nemesis Sequence)

Inventory

1. Origin & Description
    1. Inventory loadout cards descriptions by @MailEater

Glyphs

1. Glyphtionary
  2. Ingress Glyph Tools

Cryptography

Currently only listing some intro tools in this section. Other in-depth methods will rely on everyone's own research.

1. Cryptii
  2. CyberChef
  3. dCode

Art

1. Enoch Dalby SoundCloud
  2. Jaicat_enl SoundCloud

Groups

1. Essex (ENG)
  2. Glyph Journal Glyphers (ENG)
  3. Project Lycaeum (JPN + ENG)

UPDATE 2021.01.04: Fixed expired links, and glitches that mismatched categories in History section. Added new linked resources.

Post edited by Truthseeker on
Tagged:

Comments

• For sure. Will be adding a Corporations section in History. Encountering forum interference at the moment. Will resume at a later time.

• MailEaterMailEater ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Truthseeker thanks for introduce our info!

and let me add one more

Ingress Tessellation Summary ; for Tessellation in Japanese( @MailEater edited)

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

also! Thank you so much for sharing the glyph journal chat. <3 its our special place for glyphs and the glyphers have been diligently working in there!

• The interference for this 'too-much-information' thread hasn't ceased, so I'm not able to update It for the time being. @Ishira thanks for the lists, some of them are in the thread already, but may have been confusing because of the wording. The Youtube playlists are categorized in this section for more specificity: Transmission (Video) Playlists - in chronological order

I'll see to updating this as we go.

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

@Truthseeker oh! I must have missed them. I do really like this hub and thank you for setting it up!

• I received media manuscripts 1-4 would you happen to know what this is about? Any help would he appreciated.

• DemmSaxDemmSax ✭✭
    edited September 2021

Is it the Google drive link still available? I couldn't open it

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Due to a "security update", Google automatically changed some Drive links, making the one above broken. You can try this one, I just grabbed it: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=15PXlkDpKIKsTlKmUex3jwZOmOHRwD-aL

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

MANIA, Murder at the NIA, is a ‘short story’ that was ‘written’ as a way to bridge the events between the last Node (1218) that we were in and then when we crossed over yo our Current Node, Osiris (Aka Prime). It was never released in it’s entirety (and still hasn’t) and we are now getting a taste. More pages will follow in the future, according to Thia.

• You could also add the Ingress Wiki to "General". It contains everything Ingress from A like ADA to Z like Zion Kunikida.

You could also add it go "Glyphs" since it contains both a list of all Glyphs and their translation as well as a list of all current Glyph Sequences.

PS: The Ingress Report-playlist on YouTube is actually not in chronological order but in counter-chronological order meaning watching it sends you on a journey backwards through the time line...

• Hi . I am just now re-visiting the game. I'm only level 7.I. I don't know where to start. I have some media and the Google drive.... also... can a faction be changed?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

You can change your faction by either reaching Level 16 and then Recursing (start again at level 1) or you can request a Faction Change from Niantic, this will also start you at Level 1 for the other faction.

Faction change info can be found in the in-app FAQ area or in the Ingress help site FAQ.

• SuperrderpSuperrderp ✭✭
    edited May 2022

NIA Transmission Broadcast: the Osiris - Nemesis Summit #03

No proper cryptographic introduction anywhere, this investigation has set requirements above the minimum is getting them far beyond nowhere on that one sergeant!

Starting off with a redacted script (hey i know that one guess it came from above all else the CIA, getting a little to close to the secret service.)

You stop immediatly. This one has visitors, unwittingly unclear seem to 'have sparked' any interest in the phasing of 'tesselation' on the Q/x-Grid that is far beyond the elevation of plain sight. Seem to have boarded and parked the interest of the common benefactor at least.

Clear to clarify yourself, NOW

Yes by the looks of the likes of it ~this man, HANK~ has been given a classical US electric chair. Thats they have already shung him and he must urgently STOP, god forbade boarded and suffered from a terrible cough. Took out a unwitted few companions because another interested party got in between and made certain attempts of 'asking the guy what he was to do'.

BE VERY CAREFUL TAKING INSPIRATION FROM FOIA GOV DOCUMENTS AND ATTEMPTS AT OUTSOURCING "REDACTION".

Another fine off-topic addition to the matter of the fact, "ADA". /3 has been constantly attacking me since an unknown moment in time and space. Just leaving this here.

##

ADA (full name: A Detection Algorithm) is an artificial intelligence developed by the Niantic Project researchers to assist in their research of XM. However, after being exposed to the XM, it has become self-aware.

Unfortunately aside from the common phenomenon, this DAARP project has been (stolen) adapted withcut consent at all. This nuisiance tends to cause disturbances on other 'entities' as 'players' in the same zone as the occurring benefactor contributes thus causing minor, conflicts and 'minecraft' in an odd occurrance seems to have adopted a R.E.M flash that drops 'tablets' occurring in the same manner the visitors have repeated a request to 'stop' defragulating decoding whereas there is no 'proper trail' to introduction left at all at this very moment. Side-effects seems to cause nuisance at the other 'entities' envolving the mutual benfactor and is carried aside from that effect.

Post edited by Superrderp on
    edited June 2022

I have an urgent proposition to make. Start over. Care to do profiling any of such in terminology does not exist nor does not meet expectations of any of the preceeding which has a set requirement of a minimum.

At this time though, even the people governing us at this moment seem to fall and strumble over.

It is constantly dying is what you are looking at. Take a bullet of three and 'see' what happens when you've hit the limit on that one. Certified **** and for those who could not or were not able to 'read' no 'trespassing' on a sign out of plain view, takle that one on the counter

This is what i received later on ..... in the "media" section of the scanner

Profile: Kureze

And Another

Do we all remember this guy and what got him in there?

• I have the same media.... I'm not sure what you're getting at.

edited June 2022

My post got muffled.

This certified **** 'this' d e a t h

What is written in ***** = **** **** **** dae th

edited June 2022

Another terrible bump, 'this' seems `$_''`' have impacted other subversive recursion

another heeding for whenever not wary to be on the lookout for

1-h

2-a

3-i

5-r

6-c

7-u

8-t

haircut (Passphrase) k-to Kythera.

44ihzvxykzatur0l

44ιΗζυξυκζατυρ0λ

441Η2υ3υκ2ατυρ0λ

44ΙΗΖΥΞΥΚΖΑΤΥΡ0Λ

44ΙΗΖΥ3ΥΚΖΑΤΥΡ05

"

PTHOTHGZ 44TOSHEREALAND0S

AUGHGUKMX 44INTOREANDTAL0E

AUGHGQXTS 44INTORINGITAL0E

AUGHKYXWS 44INTONANDITAL0E

AUGHKYXWA 44INTONANDATAL0E

AUZETYXWA 44INAREANDATAS0H

AUGHKQXTS 44INTONINGITAL0E

AUGHGQXTA 44INTORINGATAL0E

AUGHGUKIW 44INTOREARETAL0E

PTHOTHKO 44TOSHERALLAND0S

AUZETYXWS 44INAREANDITAS0H

PTHOTHGK 44TOSHEREPLAND0S

AUGHGYXWS 44INTORANDITAL0E

AUGHKQXTA 44INTONINGATAL0E

AUGHGYXWA 44INTORANDATAL0E

IWLCJTW 44ALOTOFOREISI0S

PTHOTYTV 44TOSHEARELAND0S

AUGHSQXZN 44INTOFINANTAL0E

AUZIUYXWA 44INANDANDATAS0D

IPHNEUTV 44ASSITERESENE0H

IPZNUUTV 44ASAIDERESEVE0R

PTHOTHGO 44TOSHERELLAND0S

AUGHGUKMM 44INTOREANOTAL0E

AUGHSQXZP 44INTOFINALTAL0E

AUZIUYXWS 44INANDANDITAS0D

PTHOTHGV 44TOSHEREELAND0S

AUGHGUKMS 44INTOREANITAL0E

AUGHGUCMU 44INTOREINGTAL0E

AUGHGUCMS 44INTOREINITAL0E

AUGHKYXWM 44INTONANDOTAL0E

AUGHGQXTW 44INTORINGETAL0E

AUGHKYXWW 44INTONANDETAL0E

AUGHGUKMA 44INTOREANATAL0E

PTHOTHGW 44TOSHEREDLAND0S

AUGHGUCMA 44INTOREINATAL0E

IWLCJTK 44ALOTOFAREISI0S

PTHOTYTZ 44TOSHEARALAND0S

AUGHKQXTW 44INTONINGETAL0E

AUGHGQXTM 44INTORINGOTAL0E

PTHOTHKR 44TOSHERAILAND0S

AUGHGYXWM 44INTORANDOTAL0E

AUGHSQXRN 44INTOFININTAL0E

IWLCJTC 44ALOTOFIREISI0S

AUGHKQXTM 44INTONINGOTAL0E

IPRDEKTR 44ASISTORISEDO0H

AUGHGYXWW 44INTORANDETAL0E

AUGHGUKMW 44INTOREANETAL0E

AUZETYXWW 44INAREANDETAS0H

AUGHGUKIS 44INTOREARITAL0E

PTHOTYZO 44TOSHEALLLAND0S

PTHOTYTL 44TOSHEAROLAND0S

AUGHGUXLJ 44INTORENORTAL0E

IPZNUUTR 44ASAIDERISEVE0R

AUGHGUCMM 44INTOREINOTAL0E

AUGHKYXLN 44INTONANONTAL0E

AUZETYXWM 44INAREANDOTAS0H

AUGHGUXLN 44INTORENONTAL0E

PTHOTHGX 44TOSHERECLAND0S

PTHOTNVZ 44TOSHELPALAND0S

IPZNUUTZ 44ASAIDERASEVE0R

PTHOTHGU 44TOSHEREFLAND0S

IPZNUUXW 44ASAIDENDSEVE0R

PTHOTYZK 44TOSHEALPLAND0S

AUGHGUKIA 44INTOREARATAL0E

PTHOTHVL 44TOSHERPOLAND0S

IPZNUUKM 44ASAIDEANSEVE0R

PTHOTHGT 44TOSHEREGLAND0S

AUGHSQXZY 44INTOFINACTAL0E

PTHOTHKK 44TOSHERAPLAND0S

IPHNEUTR 44ASSITERISENE0H

AUGHKYXLJ 44INTONANORTAL0E

IPHNKSGI 44ASSINGERSENE0B

IPRDEKTV 44ASISTORESEDO0H

IPZNUUKO 44ASAIDEALSEVE0R

IPZNUUKI 44ASAIDEARSEVE0R

PTHOTHVZ 44TOSHERPALAND0S

AUGHKYXLV 44INTONANOFTAL0E

AUGHGUKIN 44INTOREARNTAL0E

PTHOTHGR 44TOSHEREILAND0S

PTHOTYZZ 44TOSHEALALAND0S

IPRDEKTZ 44ASISTORASEDO0H

PTHOTNVL 44TOSHELPOLAND0S

IWLCJTG 44ALOTOFEREISI0S

AUGHGUCMW 44INTOREINETAL0E

AUZIUYXWW 44INANDANDETAS0D

PTHOTHGY 44TOSHEREBLAND0S

AUGHGUXLV 44INTORENOFTAL0E

IWGOJTW 44ALTHOFORENGI0S

IWLCJTV 44ALOTOFPREISI0S

AUGHGQXTT 44INTORINGHTAL0E

IPHNEUKI 44ASSITEARSENE0H

IPHNEUTZ 44ASSITERASENE0H

PTHOTYTR 44TOSHEARILAND0S

AUZIUYXWM 44INANDANDOTAS0D

PTHOTYTW 44TOSHEARDLAND0S

PTHOTHGM 44TOSHERENLAND0S

PTHOTYTK 44TOSHEARPLAND0S

IWLCJTF 44ALOTOFFREISI0S

IPZNUUKW 44ASAIDEADSEVE0R

AUGHSQXZJ 44INTOFINARTAL0E

"

44BHREVERSALDP0R

Now i am myself. We got a serious problem.

• Well. I'm lost. Lol

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there anything we can help explain? If you are confused about the lore or the Story of Ingress we can add you to a Telegram group called Operation Essex, which is devoted to Investigating Ingress and the truth of the "game"

Feel free to DM me in Telegram for an add or if you have any other questions. My Telegram name is ArkFang as well.

• The site ingress.home.blog has a new address: https://ingress.mkvs.it/

could someone update in in the list?

@Truthseeker

• We will host the IFS Ingress Story online workshop in February 2023.We decided to hold this event not only for some fans, but also for everyone involved in Ingress, including beginners, to learn more about Ingress.

Two lecturers@miu2d4r @MailEater with deep insight into the story will lecture.

Online FS is now available and AG living far away will be our audience.We are very pleased.Thank you IFS-UN.

@Truthseeker

https://community.ingress.com/jp/discussion/20983

• When will this happen? I can't read japanese? Or am I already too late for this?

• Thank you so much for making this I have ARG experience and love that there is so much here!

• Unfortunately, it's already closed.

Thanks for your interest.

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭✭

This site can’t be reached

• Check if there is a typo in www.januslaboratorium.com.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN