Kinetic Crafting: new items and recipes suggestions

GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭

As the new Kinetic Capsule came in, new posibilities came in aswell. these are just some ideas:

Crafted Mods: new mods that mix up properties of rare mods. These mods still apply the multiple mod reduction and would add up a new level into the mod deploying. To prevent Quantum Capsule abuse, any crafted mod would be Very Rare. Here are the recipe suggestions:

-Shielded Turret: 3xRare Portal Shield, 3xTurret, 3xCommon shield, 3xResonator, 3xXMP

-Shielded Force Amp: 3xRare Portal Shield, 3xForce Amp, 3xCommon shield, 3xResonator, 3xUltra Strike

-Shielded Link Amp: 3xRare Portal Shield, 3xRare Link Amp, 3xCommon Portal Shield, 3xResonator

-Shielded Multihack: 3xRare Multihack, 3xRare Portal Shield, 3xCommon Multihack, 3xCommon Portal Shield, 3xResonator

-Shielded Heat Sink: 3xRare Heat Sink, 3xRare Portal Shield, 3xCommon Heat Sink, 3xCommon Portal Shield, 3xResonator

-Turreted Heat Sink: 3xTurret, 3xRare Heat Sink, 3xResonator, 3xXMP

-Turreted Multihack: 3xTurret, 3xRare Multihack, 3xResonator, 3xXMP

-Turreted Link Amp: 3xTurret, 3xLink Amp, 3xXMP, 3xResonator

-Turreted Force Amp: 3xTurret, 3xForce Amp, 3xXMP, 3xUltra Strike

-Force Amped Multihack: 3xForce Amp, 3xRare Multihack, 3xResonator, 3xUltra Strike

-Force Amped Heat Sink: 3xForce Amp, 3xRare Heat Sink, 3xResonator, 3xUltra Strike

-Force Amped Link Amp: 3xForce Amp, 3xRare Link Amp, 3xResonator, 3xUltra Strike

-Link Amped Heat Sink: 3xRare Heat Sink, 3xRare Link Amp, 3xCommon Heat Sink, 3xResonator

-Link Amped Multihack: 3xRare Multihack, 3xRare Link Amp, 3xCommon Multihack, 3xResonator

-Heat Sinked Multihack: 3xRare Multihack, 3xCommon Multihack, 3xRare Heat Sink, 3xCommon Heat Sink, 3xResonator

Other Crafted Items: Kinetic could also be used to created other Very Rare items, like Quantum Capsules or flip cards, appart from already existing recipes.

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I just want to turn excess low level xmps into resonators

• I like the idea but some combinations are rather meaningless. Nobody would use them... Multihack with Turret... If the opponent farms it costs him more XM... Most of your suggestions should probably compensate if you use a farm mod instead of a defensive mod. But I wouldn't abuse this for that now. Parts like a Shield + Turret or Shield + Force amp would be interesting. But that would be a real gamechanger. Maybe you can build in a key component or limit such mods to 1 per portal to avoid conditions like with the AXA-Shields.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm aware some of them are pretty useless, just listed them as a possible combination.

About the limitation, I don't think it is necessary since mods already have the 75% debuff and this would still apply.

I didn't understand that AXA thing, I don't recall any limitation on Aegis shields rather than exceeding de 100 units shielding.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually like the idea of powerful mods being only able to be produced in Kapsules and not hackable. But some measures against walking bots are badly needed.

• Hey i would prefer a recipe for jarvis viruses first please

3xRare Shields + 3xRare Heat Sink + 40xXMP + 20xUltra Strike + 5xPower cube + 8xResonator + 8K XM

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Viruses aren't that powerful

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭

I'd use jarvis or adas to convert them, so they will have a limit

Perhaps these recipees shouldn't take 8km each. Maybe just 4km so it can keep rounded values with current 40 km limit?

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭

Hope we can craft to Hypercube soon.

• jsylvisjsylvis ✭✭✭✭

I genuinely hate the idea of "combo mods" like "shield + force amp". Just use two mods.

New mods would be cool. Mods that staple two mods together... no.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

i hope they do soon common to rare.. i dont feel like burning my rare stuff to get 1 vr mod.. not worth it imo only the softbank maybe..

• they could do was create a new medal for the creation of VR mods. "Transmutation", when I saw how the capsule works, I remembered the transmutation of lead into gold.

• Jarvis/ADA. As a rural player with no or very few players, viruses will really be helpful to flip portal, rebuild and field.