A new phase: Eos Protocol

Comments

• "The winning Faction will be able to further influence the human mind through Control Fields, amplified by 100 Very Rare Link Amps distributed to 100 participant Agents on the winning Faction, chosen at random and vetted for activity, via single-use passcodes."

Does this mean that each of the 100 randomly selected agents will receive 100 Very Rare Link Amps or will each of those agents receive a single Very Rare Link Amp?

• Can you please specify "Unique Portals captured per Agent"?

Are they unique portals captured during the event or unique portals ever captured per Agent? I mean, if I capture a portal during the event that I have already captured several times in the past, will it count as unique or not?

• MxxMxx ✭✭✭✭

You will not see uniques until Niantic migrate to the new back end system and they said it's not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

• NikaKorNikaKor ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

A year ago, people did not play on purpose for 2 weeks to avoid getting a medal for Avenir's terrible crossfactional shards. Now it's your turn.

And seriously, I think that the bar to the bronze medal will be very low, so even walking to the supermarket you can make it. Otherwise, yes, it won't be very good.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell that to the teams that love to baf, they will ignore all guidelines for any part of this event that needs fielding, which the third one does sound like it will

• Not the best time to run event.. But people will play anyway.

I think Ingress has lost a lot of players this year so there's need of some stimulating the audience.