Agent criminal records and how to identify it?

HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I just occurred to me if there is anyway for an agent to check how many warnings/strikes he have, and if is it possible to other agent to see this?

If a player got banned temporarily, can the community check this? Or is just open to the bad actor to lie about it and pretend it never happened?

I think this should be a standard feature like many other MMO, with a public display of players bad behavior and criminal records.

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel like being able to see an agent's disciplinary record could encourage agents to report individuals who are already on thin ice. It would prevent mob mentality.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

What if it was an agent profile status visible only by himself? He could show it in person or by print screen if requested by a coleague for check up his clean status.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

I do like the idea if an individual can check his/her record, but for the not-so-appealing privacy reasons I don’t think that someone will be able to check another’s records in the near future.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

My idea if for after that, to show the community the bad actor punishment. Current way protect the privacy of the bad actor, since can just say that was taking a break of the game while was actually temporarily banned.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

The issues that could come up with this though are

1. There may be false claims/strikes against the agent that were not passed on appeal (lets face it, noantic arent the best for this)

2. The person might have been banned once for it and learned their lesson, but a nkt so nice agent might use their past against them

3. It wouldn't matter if the agent just created a new account when they went to a new area