I was a RES POC for the Chicago anomaly and Hank was with me all day. AMA

chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General

oh hai, I'm chibri. I was one of the Resistance POCs for the Abaddon Prime Chicago anomaly. I was honored to have truly the most unique anomaly role ever in the history of Ingress by having the Hank Johnson NPC spend his day with me so he could strategically generate media artifacts from portals during the anomaly. Also, you can blame me for the infamous buses. #blamechibri

I know there has been much speculation and rumor about what the Resistance did to eke out a win in Chicago. #moneyball I'm happy to clarify what really happened.

I can't promise that I'll answer EVERY question, but feel free to ask me anything.

Tagged:

Comments

• How did you come up with the idea to conceal Hank in a vehicle?

• So did Hank prefer Pizza or hotdogs while on his tour of the anomaly zone?

• Check his Instagram, that seems to be where he posts them @CliffM

• JiefSourdJiefSourd ✭✭✭

You don't like walk ?

• JayrockyJayrocky ✭✭✭

Hey chibri no question other than how are you doing brother? Hope all is well #WINdycity

• I have typed many letters since you said you lose more respect for me with every one that type on a now defunct social media platform. Do you have any left? Do I get some bonus respect points because this is a new platform? Have I already used up those bonus respect points with the amount of letters in this question?

• JimboMXJimboMX ✭✭✭

Did you know that ENL used rented vans at Recursion Prime México City (or that Is the rumor)?

I have other question, but i wont make it public

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭

@DisasterPyrite Your post disappeared, I suspect, because there were sufficient flags on it (and your current post has been marked as abusive as well)