Invalid Portal: Fort Howard Vetrans Park Lighthouse

Fort Howard Veterans Park Lighthouse or by it's proper name Channel Upper Front Lighthouse. Stands 300' off of shore. The only way to get to it is by boat. It is a small patch of concrete with a range light on it managed by the US Coast Guard. This is not public property. It is the site of the old Fort Howard light house. With it's only access by boat this is not a public gathering space. More information on the range light can be found at lighthousefriends.com / light.asp?ID=417.

Comments

• If it's not public you can report it but if a normal persona can get there but they must have boat seems a legit portal to me.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

On mobile and can't delete the link above. Welp. I meant this link:

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong place to report invalid portals, but this one seems to be valid anyway. Unless you think the agent on it spoofed to get it. It's currently a Level 8, which suggests multiple agents have been there, over time. Looks like it gets flipped every so often.

Portal Link:

It's only 100m off shore, so it could be splashed down. It looks as if it easily gotten by kayak too, if you launch off of Fort Howard Pier

• Thank you for your comments. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Things you don't see from google. Shore line is part of Veterans Park, not Fort Howard. Due to a fire at the VA Hospital on site, park is close to the public. the shore line is a sea wall and a steep drop-off with no swimming posted. Fort Howard pier is condemned. Good kayaking for advanced kayaker but not novice. That said I get it, anyone with a Jon boat can get to it from public launch. It's not posted property, as some of these things are in the bay. So anyone can get to it. just makes it a challenge. Thank you again for the feed back, It's valid.