Still not working: Intel map suspended

3car3car ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in App Feedback (Archive)

I thought that a separate thread for the Intel Map suspension ‘after Niantic announced on telegram’ is needed, so here goes.

I have reports that

1. Both COMMs and Intel Maps suspensions are lifted, or
  2. COMMs are accessible, but Intel Maps are still suspended.

If you think you belong to group 2, and are sure you followed the ToS, guidelines, etc., so you are not one to get the strike, I want to see why there still is problems left to be solved.

Edit: adding original thread

Post edited by 3car on

Comments

• I can access comms but not the intel map

• Same here. COMMs working, on Intel I‘m still suspended

• Yup, mine is the same, I can now access COMMs in the scanner, but I still get the suspension message when trying to load intel.

• COMMs working a few hours ago but intel map still suspended.

Why need to acknowledge the strike in order to resume intel map access? I strictly follow the ToS.

• Meh too, COMM accessible now, intel still not working.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

I believe that people commenting here are likely to be falsely suspended rather than ‘really got a strike’.

@NianticBrian @NianticPooja any help

here?

• AvyenAvyen ✭✭
    edited September 2020

It does not look different. I‘d like to know what I did wrong...

Edit: After unlinking my Apple ID I can access Intel, however it does not fully load.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

In case Apple ID might be the problem, I linked giving them my full email address instead of giving them a privacy one. COMM intel working.

• Same here. COMM began working today, but not the intel. Intel was working 5 days ago and stopped working 4 days ago, so it's definitely not the case of message expiring after 1 week.

I am using iOS14 and IITC, but not the Apple ID.

• NikolayVNikolayV ✭✭
    edited September 2020

Unbanned in COMM and still banned at Intel. Also two ban appeals that I have sent 2 and 3 days ago still have no replies.

• COMM works, but not intel.

Only connected facebook and gmail account, no appleID.

• Same here. Comm working, intel is not. No answer on appeal sent 2 days ago.

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here too, iOS14, comm working, intel not. FB and Gmail connected, but I've never given Niantic my Apple ID.

• jskitt2000jskitt2000 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

Niantic Is insisting that I am using 3rd party software but I don’t even have IITC on my iPhone. During the iOS 14 beta I had to use my iPad to log in because Prime would not work on my phone. But it was a WiFi iPad that doesn’t even leave the house. I switched back to my iPhone last week when they finally resolve the crashing issue.

I have received 2 canned responses from Niantic. Nothing from an actual person. Intel is still showing the suspension message.

@NianticBrian

Post edited by jskitt2000 on
  • Same for me. Comms work but not intel. Upgraded to iOS 14 last week. Never got an email or in game notification.

• gothaggisgothaggis ✭✭
    edited September 2020

I can't access Comms OR Intel and there is no way I violated any sort of TOS. Zero. I have IITC installed on my desktop and that's it (and barely use it at all) - no sketchy plugins or anything like that.

I am on iOS 14.01 on my phone and have the Gold Master on my iPad - haven't removed the beta profile yet. I tried to run Ingress on my iPad using the iOS 14 betas - basically using the iPad as a testbed to see if Ingress worked on iOS 14 or not.

EDIT: I restarted Ingress and now Comms works, still banned from Intel

• Same for me comm is oke but intell not

• @NianticAndres @NianticBrian stop being stuborn. Open your eyes. Listen to your users

The issue has not been resolved.

People with a wrongful ban are still banned. IOS14 users.

You may have become numb for signs from the community due to too much nonsense, too much agression and complains. But this not the time to close your ears. Niantic is wrong here.

People wrongfully received strikes, wrongfully can't access intel. Please go back to your pc and analyse the bugs and how it is resolved again. Dig deeper.