Add an icon so you can see if you already did your drone hack or not.

liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

Mostly i don't hack immediately after i moved my drone, but i want to take the extra couch bonus hack (sometimes i forget, and move again) from my drone before moving to the next portal.

Comments

• That was never a feature in the game, which would have been super helpful, but Niantic... and I really doubt they will add it for drone hacks.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭

I understand where you’re coming from, but there is a way to see if you’d hacked the portal or not before moving. Just try hacking the portal. If you did already hack the portal it’ll give Burnout whether you normal or glyph hack, regardless of time.Basically, once you move the drone to a portal you can hack it once before moving the drone to another one. Even if you hack a portal, and then your drone timer gets to 0, you can’t hack it again without moving it to another portal first, waiting an hour, then moving back

The one hour timer is only when you move, not when you hack. Yes the indicator would be a tremendous help but there is a workaround.

• I always wait and hack just before I move. The only disadvantage is that I lost 4 drone hacks because of forced recalls.