Problems with a Player

The community of Players in Torreón, we have been harassed and attacked by a resentful player in the community, the physical attacks are already being dealt with legally, the attacks in the game refer to harassment and elimination of portals, many times it manages to eliminate Lo that with a lot of work we have managed to grow, I ask for your help to see if there is any way to stop that player.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 15

block the player in comm and dont write anything. Send proof of his harassmant in comm to support and hopefully they ban him. not much else u can do..

• We have a player like this local to me. Niantic doesn't do anything over this. Everybody in the world says they want to stop bullying, but nobody stops bullying. Especially not Niantic.

• Same, Niantic has never taken any action in my region on players for aggressive, toxic and misogynistic behaviour past a few short lived chat bans years ago. Doesn't mean you shouldn't report them to them anyway, but Niantic doesn't care to actually enforce their own rules against it in game.