How to edit location

Portal location mistakely go other wrong place.i want to Correct location please help me. I try but option only 10 metar

Tagged:

Answers

• You have to provide some sort of proof that the Current location is somewhere else than real location. Than you have to post portal Edit request here at forum as the other player 😊

• MrNateJoMrNateJo ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Hi,

Anything over 10m needs to be referred to niantic for review.

Additional information is available here

• "If a Wayspot needs to be moved beyond this, please report the Wayspot to us directly so that we can evaluate the Wayspot and update it to more accurately reflect the real-world location."

And where I must report it?

• AtunatunakAtunatunak ✭✭✭✭

"Wayspot edits are now limited to 10m from the accepted location. If a Wayspot needs to be moved beyond this, please report the Wayspot to us directly so that we can evaluate the Wayspot and update it to more accurately reflect the real-world location. Issues with a Wayspot location can be reported in-app:

• In Pokémon GO: Open the PokéStop/Gym and tap the > icon in the top right to view more details and then tap the three dots menu to select 'Report an invalid PokéStop'
    • In Ingress: Open the Portal and tap the > icon in the top right to view more details and then tap the three dots menu to select 'Report an invalid Portal'"

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/4154/temporarily-disabling-location-edits#latest

• I know Ingress Intel Map and Pokemon GO but am not at the misplaced location. This is confusing because Little Rock has Second Baptist Church on John Barrow Road and Second Baptist Church Downtown in downtown Little Rock. The first is a Portal/Gym. Pictures should help. I use Ingress Intel Map and Google Maps. The location where the Portal was placed is clear. However, that is at 34.740790, -92.269427.

I understand enjoying slowing down to hack a Portal during rush hour. That is not legal in Arkansas or where the Portal is located. I ask that you move the Portal to the southwest intersection Cumberland Street and East 8th Street where the bench is truly located. I do not have the level requirement in Ingress Prime to be able to cause this to be moved without assistance.

Thank you,

Andrew