Fake GPS, Pogo moving portals... Other?

This Game now has two big problems

Fake agents: i made 200 Km to break a field and when I arrived in a remote and difficoult portal... A fake agent do the job. Whaaat?? Is this possible? For some reason I cannot be in stealth so this action was deliberately against me. Where is the solution announced? May every account associated to a phone number or an smartphone ID? Too complex??

Second problem: Pokemon Go players are moving portals that now is not over the hot-spot. Where is the art? Where is the relevance of the place?? Don't give to pokemongo players this possibility! Is another game, with other rules and they are using this to change the locations in their favor.

Someone is ruing this game.

What are you waiting for?

Comments

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Okay,if PoGo users will lose ability to move PoI,they will use L10 Ingress accounts,just as was before.

Then,FakeGps...as far as i know fakegps is detected for Prime,but gps joystick with changed package name isn't and potentially can not...also i don't know about ios but as far as i know they have their ispoofer tool too. To counteract that Nia should make Ingress/PoGo/HPWU/Catan not working if some app is drawn up on Ingress(poke/hpwu/catan).

To fight cheater you must think as cheater. I'd recommend somebody from Nia to became a "double agent" and read some spoofers chats/themes to know which software and tricks are used.