Cancellations without notice

I write here because I don't get a consistent response from Niantic. I recently traveled to Portugal, I live near the border in Spain. I did a drone flight while there and nothing else. Upon returning my account was permanently canceled. Despite my messages Niantic does not give an explanation of the reason. Nor did I receive a message advising of this cancellation and I have not even been entitled to the 3 notices. It seems to me an injustice. But also my account here in the community is still active as you can see, and the agent remains in some portals. what I do? Do I open a new account and start from scratch? Do I keep asking Niantic to keep going from me? Do I play chess and forget about ingress? help me please

Tagged:

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

maybe its just speedban ? ask them for your GPDR data, u have right to get it. but if the actions are severe they ban players without any warning, it says so in their TOS..

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

GDPR doesn't include the actions that Niantic took on your account nor their reasons.

• The truth is that they canceled it without warning, the answers they give do not explain the reasons. I find it all very unfair. The problem is not the cancellation, the problem is not being able to speak to a person directly to explain to me what has happened. I am tired of writing to boots. Thanks for the messages.