Suggestion: Clans

GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard several times agents complaining about the lack of "sub-teams". I've never liked the idea, but perhaps being able to have your community flag next to your agent name would be nice.

I would like to take the chance that this new community tool gives and ask you about what you think on this.

Having clans could allow sub-games in time!

Comments

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree on that, it would not be very helpful, but let's see if anyone sees the bright side on this :)

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Have everyone in your sub community agree to use only one style and color of game profile avatar that stands out.

• ZiemowiterZiemowiter ✭✭✭

It would be the fast track to clan wars.

We have got two factions and that's enough to see a number of problems and misunderstanding. What would be the next step? Premier ligue? ;)

The regional teams is enough local identification in my opinion. Ingress is a community game to join agents from whole the world and that's the best part of the game. 🌍️

Plus what @grendelwulf said if you need to be more individual :)).

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Y'all I live here in the south US and on occasion it appears to be obvious the Great War is still alive and well.

Clan's named "The Confederates" and "The Union" would likely start a feud not easily resolved.

#LastManStanding