TESSERAE Round 13: Verification Time
Truthseekers: The will be 2 parts to the verification and Placement Prediction for Round 13.
- Part 1. Tesserae from the start of Round 13 up to Tessera Wendy. Excluding the Prime Artifacts. Your time for submitting Placement Prediction will be @ July 11 0600 UTC
- Virtual Live Drop Event - Tessera Copperplate & Tessera Roland Jarvis
- The last Global Redeem Tessera & Target Redeem Tessera
- Part 2. The remaining 2 Live Drop Tesserae, 1 Global Tessera, 1 Target Tesserae, and the Prime Artifacts Tesserae. Your time for submitting Placement Prediction will be @ - - - UTC
Same as previous Rounds, there will be a small pop quiz to be answered for the Global, Target redeem Tesserae, and Prime Artifact Tesserae. Please quote the verifications made by me, and include your answer to the quiz, your Faction, and Prediction in your comment. Only comments that answered the quiz correctly will be considered valid.
Please comment in this thread, if you've noticed any inaccuracy in the lists of verified Discoverers. Stay tuned for updated Prediction time. Thank you.
Incoming details of Prediction Part 2, regarding the Prime Artifacts Tesserae. It is time to utilize the Back Patterns your Factions have collected from the hunt for Researcher Tesserae. As usual, in order for your Predictions to qualify for review, you would need to respond to the appropriate thread with a. the answer to a quiz. b. Your Placement Prediction. What’s different is, you will need to solve a series of mini puzzles first to access the quizzes. Here are the steps:
- There will be 12 threads created in the Forum, one for each of the Prime Artifacts (PA).
- When it’s time to make Predictions, a link hosted on Januslaboratorium will be updated in all 12 threads. This link will take you to a gateway with 12 locked pages with Researchers’ profile photo as thumbnails.
- Each page contains a question and a piece of Intel specific to a PA. The answer to the quiz comes from interpreting the Intel.
- You are provided with a hint and an encrypted string for each of the locked pages. To enter the locked pages, you will need to use the hints in conjunction with the Back Patterns.
- You will be able to acquire the Back Patterns that your Faction don’t already have by decoding the given encrypted strings.
- Your answer to the quizzes should be based on the Intel found through puzzle solving.
- Only Predictions with the correct answers will be reviewed. The first Agent from each Faction that answers the quiz correctly + makes a correct Prediction will be assigned Tracker.
- The first Agent that answers the quiz correctly + makes a correct Prediction will score 2 pts for their Faction for that PA Tessera. Nemesis scores 2 pts for every misplaced PA.
- After the Prediction process, we will not only complete the Tessellation Board, but also learn about the full procedures of the Prime Artifacts Equation.
That's all for now. Quite a bit to process, and looks like it's not going to be any easier at the end. I'll be back when I know the time of Prediction.
The Last Prediction will take place @ July 14th 17:00 UTC.