The identity of the Tethered Hand

Intel retrieved within the last Tessera. The Tethered Hand is Copperplate, also known as Wendy/ADA from the Nemesis universe.

Personally, that's really surprising to me. I'd never have thought that Wendy of all people might be behind the Hand, even more so that the Hand is actually part of Nemesis.

@Truthseeker, you have met Wendy in person multiple times. Assuming you didn't knew the identity beforehand, are you as surprised as we are that it's Wendy? You should have a good grasp at her behavior.

Comments

• cheatchcheatch ✭✭✭

This video is unlisted, I'm not sure if you take YouTube video and make it public if it gets a new upload date

I do think it helps to label videos by a date so it can be more easily identifiable

So this ADA is different than the Klue / ADA one?

ADA of Osirus and ADA of Nemesis?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm more on the suspicion of Klue.

@Truthseeker couldn't tell who was Wendy until ADA told Wendy that Klue was also in her mind. The whole "putting off the real world" happened afterwards to at least note it was Wendy. No offence, PAC, but he wouldn't have a good grasp of Wendy.

• cheatchcheatch ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

My contribution to the 'investigation': I'm going to share with the 'public' the Wendy Bio Card which as given to me by 'Wendy' at the 2018 Austin, Texas, USA #RecursionPrime Anomaly:

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I was suprised too see Wendy.. didnt see this coming..

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Adding the "Copperplate's Agenda" video found via Tessera. It's once again confirmed Wendy/ADA are the Tethered Hand

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

That's definitely not the Wendy we know 😂

• Yeah. Nemesis Wendy seems cooperate well with ADA.