Color Approach for Understanding Nemesis
Dear fellow truthseekers with the release of Requiem tesserae and Lexicon Tesserae, I would like to try to visualize the connections between nemesis, color spectrum, and archetype avatar. I hope this may help all of truthseekers to get a better understanding about Nemesis.
It is necessary to recall an old memory which was mentioned in Yuri Nagassa / Oliver Lynton-Wolfe Transmission . At 24:29 , Yuri shows this following image :
Figure 1 : 7 Visual Colors Corresponding With Nemesis
As it was mentioned by Yuri Nagassa, her theory was, there are 7 core member of Nemesis, represented by 7 visual color.
I Would like also to add other pictures as follow :
Figure 2 : Teased Lucida and Optima Challenge Medal
This picture was released at the beginning of Didact field Challenge (https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/9174/didact-field-challenge-feb-14-24-2020).
Figure 3 : Archetype Avatars Currently Available in Scanner
I proposed several foundations related to analysis in Nemesis Identities and their respectable colors :
- The 7 Core members can be recognized by 7 visual colors in figure 1.
- Non core members adopting two visual colors which are close to each others. They may also represent the line among the 7 nodes of visual colors. So, it is 7 nodes (core member), added by 6 lines (non-core member) that makes 13 Nemesis.
- The 7 core members apparently symbolize 7 major battles against Nemesis :
(1) Myriad XM Anomaly,
(2) Umbra XM Anomaly,
(3) Hexathlon Field Test,
(4) Perpetua Hexathlon,
(5) Lexicon Hexathlon,
(6) Requiem XM Anomaly
(7) Probably 2nd Field Test (San Francisco, January 24, 2020) or The Tesselation itself.
Considering the above pictures, the proposed foundation, and dropped tesserae, I tried to match each members of Nemesis into Figure 1. Here is the Result :
Figure 4 : Visualization of Nemesis Related Colors.
I added 4 dummy medals for symbol in the visualization as follows :
1. Helvetica : Blue with “H”.
2. Lexicon : Red with “L”
3. Courier : Green with “C”
4. Unknown : Grey with “?”
I will try to explain it one by one :
A. The Core Member
#1. Purple : Myriad
The first nemesis faced by agents. The purple color can be seen in myriad transmissions and both myriad unique hack and myriad anomaly.
Related Major Battle : Myriad XM Anomaly
Related archetype : The Catalyst
#2. Blue : Helvetica
I deduce it is Helvetica for several reasons :
(1) Helvetica came with blue surroundings before Hexathlon field test in Helvetica Ultimatum Transmission.
(2)Blue is one of two color in hexathlon medal.
(3) Helvetica identity is revealed as Martin Schubert in Helvetica Unmasked Transmission . Interestingly, Schubert archetype is Skeptic and in the scanner it is a solid blue as seen in figure 3.
Related Major Battle : Hexathlon Field Test
Related archetype : The Skeptic
#3. Cyan : Umbra
It is not difficult to notice that Umbra representing Cyan color, reflected in Umbra Anomaly and Umbra Deploy Challenge medal.
Related Major Battle : Umbra XM Anomaly, October 2019
Related archetype : The Trickster
#4. Green : Several Possibilities
There are several possibilities of green color :
(1). Courier. In the Courier Ultimatum transmission, Courier comes with green color.
(2) . Didact. Didact has green medal and archetype avatar of Dr. Oliver Wynton-Wolfe, the alchemist has green color.
(3). Optima. One color identified in optima medal and transmission is green.
(4). Unknown member of Nemesis
I put Courier in the first probability for these reasons :
(1) I have no information about the unknown member yet
(2) Didact has 2 colors in the medal of didact field challenge : green and cyan. Initially, I thouth Didact representing green colors as it is shown in the medal and alchemist scanner archetype avatar. But, the 2 spectrum color in didact field challenge medal (green and cyan) really bothers me. In the other side, Didact has more than one spectrum color in Didact Ultimatum Transmission.
(3) Comparable to Didact, Optima has 2 colors in the teased medal of Optima challenge and Optima Ultimatum transmission : green and yellow.
Related Major Battle : 2nd hexathlon field test (San Francisco, January 2020) or The Tesselation
Related archetype : The Explorer, The Alchemist, The Humanist, or The Omniscient.
#5. Yellow : Perpetua
Perpetua, shown by :
1. Hexathlon Perpetua medal is yellow
2.Perpetua is Yuri Nagassa, The dreamer. The Archetype avatar in agent scanner is also yellow.
Related Major Battle : Perpetua Hexatlon February 24
Related archetype : The Dreamer
Optima may have yellow colors, but compared to Perpetua, Perpetua's yellow color is more significant.
#.6 Orange : Requiem
Requiem, as it is shown by Requiem XM Anomaly medal and Requiem Agenda Transmission.
Related Major Battle : Requiem XM Anomaly. Originally scheduled at May 25, 2020, after Lexicon Hexathlon. It is also the last battle against Nemesis. It was postponed.
Related archetype : The Patron
#7. Red : Lexicon
Lexicon, as it is shown In the Lexicon agenda and Lexicon departure transmission, lexicon is shown in reddish color .
Related Major Battle : The battle against Lexicon was scheduled at March 28, 2020, after Perpetua Hexathlon, before Requiem Anomaly. It was postponed.
Related archetype : The Interpreter
Non core member :
Apparently, non core members are represented by color spectrums within lines connecting between two nodes of visible colors. The color representing them is a combination of spectrums between 2 visual colors connected by the line.
# 8. Line between Purple and blue : Aurora
Aurora Glyph Challenge medal has two color : purple and blue. Aurora identity is Stein Lightman, the Spiritualist. The Spiritualist avatar has purple color .
Related archetype : The Spiritualist
# 9.Line between blue and cyan : Avenir
Avenir Shard Challenge medal has blue and cyan color. Related archetype : The Visionary
# 10.Line between cyan and green : Didact
Didact Field Challenge Medal has 2 colors : green and cyan. In the Didact Ultimatum Transmission we can see the both colors. We also know that Didact identity is Dr. Oliver Wynton Wolfe, the alchemist whose archectype avatar in scanner is green .
Related archetype : The Alchemist
Courier also has probability here, since in Courier ultimatum Transmission, Courier is surrounded by green color.
#11. Line between Green and yellow : Optima
It is shown in leaked optima challenge medal and the transmissions of Optima Ultimatum in which Optima is shown between yellow and green, especially in 0:25-0:26 and 0:38-0:40.
Related archetype : The Humanist
Actually, Optima case is where I am more confident about the theory where non-core members are adopting two or more color spectrum between two primary colors. In this case, spectrum between green and yellow. In all other cases, it is very difficult to identify the color spectrum.
#12.Line between yellow and Orange : Unknown member
The information about this member is limited. Maybe this member will be revealed sooner or later.
Related archetype : The Explorer or The Omniscient
#.13. Line between orange and red : Lucida
It is shown in leaked Lucida challenge medal and the transmissions of Lucida Ultimatum and Lucida Departure in which Lucida is shown between orange and red.
Related archetype : The Listener
Additional note :
1. I prefer to address this visualization as documentation rather than prediction or theory. Before the revelation of all nemesis sequences, the data is incomplete. Everything are shrouded in mystery. So, this is not a conclusion yet, only a documentation and a tool for analysis.
2. There is a probability I made mistakes while identifying the colors in medals and transmissions. Several colors are very difficult to differentiate. I am self aware that I am not a color expert.
3. Even though in all unmasked transmissions nemesis identities are revealed to be researchers from both 1218 and Osiris universe, it is still debatable whether it is the real researchers, their doppleganger, simulacra, animated real body or even clone. We will know sooner or later.
4. I’m sorry for my limited english, I will try to clarify if there is something in my writing that may lead to confusion or ambiguity.
I would like to express my appreciation for all truthseekers who may correct the error in my analysis and who may add valuable information. I also hope that my analysis and visualization may help you as a tool to a better understanding about Nemesis in the Tesselation. Thank you