“Level” issues

Please stop changing things like when I am allowed to use the quote option. How am I supposed to chime in on a thread from somewhere in the beginning and expect that agent to remember what I’m talking about without scrolling and searching for it... this is gonna make me stop coming here already. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! People are gonna start spamming all over just to raise their level in this forum...

Comments

• Your level should be indicated on your scanner. I'd press both the "flag" and the "like" buttons to this particular post on this board but they have no meaning to people who actually play Ingress.

Time to move.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it ridiculous that I have to be "Level 2" in order to quote another post. And since levels are based entirely on likes to "flags", I can see a great potential for abuse via a dog-pile affect to lower someone's level. Especially if they participate in vetting appeals.

• @mattyFRAICHE copy what you want to quote, click the icon to the left of the text box you write replies in and click quote, example below. Also tag the person if you want their attention using @. You need 50 likes/insightful to get to L2 which enables you to quote properly.

Please stop changing things like when I am allowed to use the quote option.

• @PhaseolusV I got it in a couple of days without any of that nonsense, it's not that hard to do.

It's a nice way of keeping spammers out and if you care about the community you'll contribute and get points naturally 👍

As far as I can tell L2 gets you all the functionality you need anyway.

And yes I agree with you, it does encourage stupid posts, but it seems like the community on the whole is mature enough not to stoop to that level. It's only been out for a few days anyway.

• This is awkward. I thought he was talking about Ingress.

• @Cybertherion always check the category 😆