Passcode not working

633KYN35D633KYN35D ✭✭
edited June 2020 in App Feedback (Archive)

Anyone else had issues with the passcode for Pride month not giving resonators for 8 levels? I used the one that @NianticCasey posted in this forum. I'm at a level 14 so it shouldn't have been an issue.

I created a ticket in the support desk and I got a message that they would respond shortly. No response, despite a couple bumps. That ticket was on the 17th. Then over the weekend it looks like the ticket was closed out.

So I opened another ticket, they said they would respond shortly no response. So I bumped the ticket, asking for an update. No response and yet again ticket was closed.

I contacted a vanguard, they said there was an issue early on. I should try and use it again, and it should give me the remaining 20 resonators. It says already redeemed. I tried to change the "I" in the passcode to a "1" as I know they are interchangeable. Still says already redeemed, and still missing the 20 resonators.

I'm kinda disappointed in Niantic support as previously they have been very good about responding and very quickly as well. So not sure why they closed the tickets without responding.

Comments