Ingress 2.49.1 Release Notes
- Dronenet improvements: Added a visible cooldown timer and updated the notification dot so it's easier to see when Drone Mark I is ready to move.
- On Android, after Agents level up or earn an achievement medal, we added a request prompt to rate Ingress on Play Store. Play Store ratings can help us encourage new recruits to download Ingress, so if you’d like to leave us a review or share feedback, our team would greatly appreciate it.
- Fixed a hang on startup affecting specific devices on Android 5 and 6 (including LG X power; Samsung Galaxy Core Prime; Asus ZenFone Go).
- The tap target of the Glyph hack
Redobutton is slightly larger to make it easier to select.
- After completing a mission objective, you can now see your next mission objective more quickly rather than wait for the checkmark to clear.
- Fixed Drone Mark I visible during Capsule management.
- Fixed Drone Mark I appearing to count towards inventory capacity.
- Fixed Portal brackets disappearing in Drone Footage view.