Padlocks bug

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in App Feedback (Archive)

Now i get padlocks bug with 2.48.2 and I cant use lots of funktions. Please help me fix the bug soon @NianticBrian i test restart my Samsung Galaxy S10+ set language to enlish in Android, end training, wipe cache, Unistall and reinstall Ingress Prime but nothing help. I am L16.

Tagged:

Comments

• CrownanCrownan ✭✭✭

My nominations button is sometimes padlocked - and sometimes not. (And I am not in a tutorial state)

• Thanks for the heads up, we're investigating. @jontebula in the meantime, you will need to manually end the tutorial (the top center button in the Main Menu) to unlock access to these features, like Portal Nominations.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

If I end tutorial on the button the tutorial start. I think i cant do nothing. We must wait for 2.49.2 or Niantic soon relese 2.48.3?

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Not resolve in 2.49.1 😪 when Niantic relove the bug? Way Niantic dont like help us resolve the bug? @NianticBrian

• Currently seeing padlock on nominations.

• thundercracker1thundercracker1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

I've also got this 🔒 on my nomination button 😔

!!!!!!!!!!!FIXED: I was able to fix mine by doing a forced app stop and clear cache data, launch the app and no 🔒 😂

@jontebula @5telios looks like you had the same single lock, try this fix if you still have the issue?

Post edited by thundercracker1 on