[Bug Report] Scan Upload Fails on iPhone XR: 100% failure rate
Description: I am completely unable to submit scans marked "upload later". Uploading on 4G isn't an option due to limited bandwidth.
Ingress Version: 2-47.2-52a7183c
Phone: iPhone XR
OS: iOS 13.3.1
Carrier: O2 (4G)
Free storage space: 24Gb
Reproduction Frequency: 100%
Steps to Reproduction:
1) Open Ingress: visit and scan a number of portals. Choose “upload later” on each upload.
2) Return home ensure WiFi enabled on phone.
3) Connect to home WiFi network.
4) Select circular button from bottom of client to open game menu.
5) Select “Settings” from game menu.
6) Scroll to “Portal Scanning” and select “Start Upload”. Note that progress animation plays.
7) Wait for upload.
8) Observe that app either crashes or displays “Upload Failed” message. Equal chance of either happening, but one of those two outcomes is guaranteed.
Note that scanner medal shows no upload progress and it still at 0 uploads. This indicates that no uploads have succeeded. Note that the scanner camera screen shows multiple scans (25) have already been taken.