Tessera I13: the Tracker of 7 "Main" Nemesis?

MegaSteeliXMegaSteeliX ✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Investigation

The I13 Tessera "Nemesis Logo?" was already there ,in my memory, from the very beginning when we first knew about the Tessellation and the score was 0:0:30. At that time it was called "?????????".

I didnt really remember when it became 1/7, 2/7, and 3/7 filled, but I remember when the Tessera Didact was put on H10, the green part was filled and it came 4/7, and not long ago when the Tessera Lucida was put on K10, the orange part was filled and it came 5/7.

----------------------the TL;DR part-----------------

At first I thought I13 is a counter of the total progess of the whole Tessellation, but till tessera Lucida now we had more than 5/7 Tesserae of 196 (196*5/7=140, and we currently have 196-35=161) on the board. Actually, when the Round 10 ended the number is already more than 140.

Then I thought it may recall the order of the Main 7 of Nemesis( I will use the Origin7 for short), so I reviewed Day 15 and Day 16.

Day 15: Rebellion day

"At an untraceable location, the Humanist assembled the Alchemist, Skeptic and Visionary. They reconciled the differences and laid the groundwork for our rebellion."

Day 16: Nemesis

"The trickster turned up next, the interpreter and listener close behind. From the remorse of these 7 Nemesis was born, bond to stop all that would repeat their hubris."

the order in these is Humanist(Yellow), Alchemist(Green), Skeptic(Blue), Visionary(Violet), Trickster(Cyan), Interpreter(Red?Not current seen), Listener(Orange), but the order of I13 is Cyan, Violet, Blue, Green, and Orange, not follow the order of the Origin7 at all.

--------------end of the TL;DR part---------------

As for the Nemesis Humanist - Optima, whose color is yellow - the tessera of her is not currently put on the board, (even through all other tesserae in that colomn was put on) the Yellow part is not filled in I13. So did the Nemesis Interpreter in red, if Lucida is the Listener.

I came to the conclusion that I13 is a tracker of Tesserae of the Origin7, and maybe not only of tesserae.

Even Nemesis weared strange masks, they maybe already be tracked.

Who is trackking them? The T.Hand? Or…Shapers N'Zeer Exogenous Some other entities?

Maybe the Nemesis themself is in dangerous. Be careful, my fellow truthseekers, NIA, and also Nemesis.

Tagged:

Comments

• You where correct about the interpreter being red

• MegaSteeliXMegaSteeliX ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Now that Optima Tessera was put on, the Yellow part is displayed and the number became 6/7.

What will happen when the logo be compete?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Exogenous ingression most likely.

But we also need to figure out the exogenous equation to tune the Tessellation to essentially stop the ingression.

• DestroyerTJDestroyerTJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Good work👍👍

• HendrikTovenaarHendrikTovenaar ✭✭✭✭

Slightly offtopic: What I quite enjoy about this Tessera is the animated 'pulsing' effect when you hover over it. Sharing it below for all to enjoy.

I can't edit the above but I meant how the Nemesis logo radiates might correlate to the World Resonance tessera.

There's 7 positions in the middle, 6 outside from the middle 7. The 7 representing the core members from the 28 Days story.

edited July 2020

Now Lexicon was put on and the red part filled. Finally all complete. It showed following message:

EXTENDED INTEL

。1 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol complete.

。3 of 7 Status unlocked: in progress - Undine Diagram, World Resonance, Prime Artifacts Equation.

。3 of 7 Status locked.

For your records, @MegaSteeliX : The completed animation:

The animation for the 3 of 7 unlocked:

• Didn't know the certain date and time, but when I noticed that, H6 tessera have changed.

And the Extended Intel and Decrypted Message of Nemesis Logo have changed place and now the Dec. Message (former Ext. Intel ) updated to

。2 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol, Niantic Project complete.

。3 of 7 Status unlocked: in progress - Undine Diagram, World Resonance, Prime Artifacts Equation.

。2 of 7 Status locked.

I believe that H6 is Niantic Project .

edited July 2020

A spectrum of light as we have now uncovered the colors of the Nemesis magnus.

Also, a bit bigger image.

edited July 2020

Then I noticed there is a white line of light at the left. It really remind me of a triangular prism which can divide solar light to colored spectrum, which is called dispersion.

A pic of dispersion and prism, from wiki.

So this tessera says Niantic Project is the "Prism" to make exogenous spectrum?

I am bit of confused. And… maybe we need a new post to discuss that?

• When the artifacts tesserae was set, another update.

DECRYPTED MESSAGES

。4 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol, Niantic Project, Helios Beacon, World Resonance complete.

。2 of 7 Status unlocked: in progress - Undine Diagram, Prime Artifacts Equation.

。1 of 7 Status locked.

• 。5 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol, Niantic Project, Helios Beacon, World Resonance, Undine Diagram complete.

。1 of 7 Status unlocked: in progress - Prime Artifacts Equation.

。1 of 7 Status locked.

edited July 2020

。6 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol, Niantic Project, Helios Beacon, World Resonance, Undine Diagram, Prime Artifacts Equation complete.

。1 of 7 Status locked.

edited October 2020

Finally it updated.

。7 of 7 Status achieved - Nemesis Symbol, Niantic Project, Helios Beacon, World Resonance, Undine Diagram, Prime Artifacts Equation, Ouroboros Unbound complete.

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Do you believe that Nemesis were followers of ADA or the Undine exo race?

• Not really believe, for both. I think they were only following the belief of revenge after betrayed by their GODs.