TESSERA Round 11 - Ezekiel Calvin & Martin Schubert
Truthseekers: Ezekiel Calvin and Martin Schubert went on a series of missions about a year ago in search of some classified project files. This time, you will be retracing their steps. Calvin and Schubert went on separate routes. The 2 Factions will START their mission from different routes as well. In short, both Factions will be able to gain 2pts respectively when they complete their starting route. The first Faction to complete both routes will gain 1 extra pt.
Here are the detailed rules -
- A base-level decode challenge will be posted here at the start of this Event. The first Agent to solve and post the results in this thread will get to choose the route their Faction(A) wants to start on. I will first verify the solution, Faction(A) can then respond with their choice (Calvin/Schubert). Faction(A) will get a 30-sec head start. Faction(B) will then start on the other path. The start point of these routes will be hosted on Januslaboratorium. You will be guided by Vessels when the time comes.
- You will be retrieving 3 things at the end of each route:
- 1 project file. (1 for each route, redeemed through code), Share immediately in this thread once acquired.
- 1 Tessera. (Either Calvin or Schubert; redeemed through code), Share immediately in this thread once acquired.
- The clue to take you to the other route.
- E.g If your Faction started with Calvin's route, the first Agent to reach the end, post the in-Scanner screenshot of the project file, would win the physical Tessera Ezekiel Calvin, plus 2pts for your Faction. This Agent will also be assigned the First Discoverer for Tessera Ezekiel Calvin. The same scenario applies to Tessera Martin Schubert.
- In order to win 1 extra point, your Faction would need to be the first to complete both routes and post in-Scanner screenshots of the project files acquired at the end of each route here in this thread.
- The physical Tesserae will be mailed at a later time. Vessels will reach out to the 2 physical Tesserae winners.
- Your Prediction Window is 30min(base) + 50mins (extension). If neither Faction completes both routes in time, you will lose the chance to make Placement Predictions. Nemesis will hence gain 4 pts (2 for each Tessera).
- This Virtual Live Drop will take place @ May 28, 2020, 15:30 UTC
Here is your first gateway: https://www.januslaboratorium.com/usaest
The Prediction Window will start when the first Faction has started on their route.
Here is your first decode challenge - Please decode the following string. What does it say?
Per @Toxoplasmolly's answer, The Resistance will be going on Calvin's route. The Enlightened will take Schubert's route. Please wait for the Vessels to hand over the password. The Countdown starts once the password is delivered.