SITREP: Bluvid-20

martinatimemartinatime ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SITREPs

As the sun rose over AM03-KILO-03 I ventured out. After driving for an hour and a half and clearing out a few blocking links I connected with my fellow agents GEatonSkyfly, SpaceCadetJen, StriderEric, and TeqBird. I launched my kayak on the beautiful Silver River and began paddling towards the first anchor portal. After another hour and a half the team checked in that they were all in position. I wasn't quite there yet but I hurried and got into position. StriderEric started to take down the remaining blocking links as I landed at the western anchor portal. I deployed as soon as I got word that everything was down and attempted to throw the base link. It didn't show up. I checked the keys, I checked my throw distance, I and others checked intel for any blockers, I restarted my scanner multiple times but to no avail. I just couldn't throw the critical link. About this time the opposition took the opportunity to start to rebuild and place in new blockers. StriderEric diligently chased down and destroyed any blockers or fields that came up but the opposition was fast and persistent. I was ready to throw in the towel but StriderEric boosted our morale. TeqBird and GEatonSkyfly decided to abandon their positions and assist StriderEric with his fight against the Enlightened. I sat at my throwing location awaiting a clear path to throw and SpaceCadetJen awaited completing the fields. During the two hours of back and forth fighting between the factions I experienced the local colony of monkeys in the trees as well as being visited by three river otters.

StriderEric, GEatonSkyfly, and TeqBird prevailed and the ENL agents relented their activities. With the path clear I was finally able to throw the critical link. Together with SpaceCadetJen we were able to create 14 fields and capture over 3 million MUs. They didn't count towards the checkpoint that we were aiming for due to the technical issue that I experienced.

Thanks to the all of the agents involved.

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Good job agent. Be careful of those monkeys though.

• It was a pleasure working w all of you.

Can't wait for the next one 😁

• jubaIumjubaIum ✭✭

Man I miss fielding ops, good work on the layers.

• I've been there. The monkeys are real. The wife and I were first dating there by canoe and a caiman spooked the **** out of her and she wouldn't get out of the canoe. 🤣🤣🤣 Nice fields!!! 💙💙💙