and the ingress community when?

EmilioTakerEmilioTaker ✭✭
edited May 2020 in General

I see that in Pokego they launch events every week, I do not ask for a gigantic frequency of events, but they should also take into account, the only news I see is the maintenance of the game, the virtual fs was a good start, I hope they follow that line and not they have us waiting months

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes ingress without any events feels dead... :'(

• oscarc1oscarc1 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Tessellation has been going for months, with lots of weekly activities to complete. Not to mention the 13 Archetypes earlier this year too.

PoGo and Harry Potter can get away with doing events during the coronavirus lockdowns because the main objective of the game (catching things) can appear where YOU are, whereas in Ingress you have to go to where the portals are. Virtual FS was a drastic change that was a lot of fun, but the entire game can't be played from home. There is news about Battle Beacons, but we'll just have to wait and see what that is about.

If you're really bored and can't play outside, you can still contribute to the game by doing Wayfarer or creating missions.

• EmilioTakerEmilioTaker ✭✭
    edited May 2020

I do not agree the archetypes and the tessellation came from before everything happened, and wayfarer you can not be more than 5 minutes in a row, I think that the battle beacons are a good hope for the game, it only remains to wait

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

tesselation isnt for anyone, and its a game outside the scanner, we need something to do inside prime, in pokemon niantic do remote raids now from home, we need something to do sitting at home playing ingress too.. maybe a global recharge event? or the upcoming battle beacons would be cool doing it remote somehow ?

• Ech0TomEch0Tom ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

In the last few months we've had 5 events plus the new scout badge. Ingress events are WAY more time consuming than PoGo ones so we don't need as many, they also involve a tonne more travelling which isn't exactly ideal at the moment.

+ first saturdays and the ingress bus thing

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

they should do something that we can do home, remote that dont require u to go out....