Bring back [REDACTED] email template

Anybody else think the Prime email template for new portal nominations is over-complicated? It has a tendency to freeze up my email app on my phone, while the [REDACTED] emails always worked perfectly as those are plain text with a small image attached. Not to mention the new emails are extremely hard to read because of how much space the graphics are taking up. There should either be an option to switch between the two types of emails, or the new complex details should just be completely removed.

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭

I hope @Nian@NianticMac fix the mail problem and we get the missing adress to portal.

• Anybody else think the Prime email template for new portal nominations is over-complicated?

I wouldn't know, I've only submitted one thing but I never got the email 👎️

I'm just using Redacted to submit at the moment because of this, heard others have had issues not receiving emails either. Yes I was in an area with good signal.

• @ClumsyNinja did you check all folders? Prime submissions seem to end in the promotions folder

• @XQlusioN Yeah, also checked the Spam folder too. I've searched the actual submission name and there was no sign of it unfortunately.

• KadahKadah ✭✭✭

(Edit: Cant't even do a quote reply here because ":You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." ugh. This is a reply to @XQlusioN's post.)

These end up in spam because NIA uses the same spaming email service provider they use for Pogo. Adding its email address to your contacts on gmail should make it sort to the inbox (or make rules and sort it somewwhere more useful).

• FuzzySunFuzzySun ✭✭✭

When it comes to the decision emails, "Portal review complete" is better than "Portal submission confirmation".

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

@Kadah , I created a rule for those emails. It also helps me track what portals I haven't heard back from yet. Ironic thing is I had to create a rule for Redacted then Prime once Nominations came online.

• KadahKadah ✭✭✭

@Glenuendo I do the same thing. We have to make new rules for Prime's emails because of the change over to using Pogo's spam mail provider to send the emails.