Trying to find a reason to play

Hey all. Used to play alot, but then put this down when they came out with Prime. Too buggy and not a streamlined interface. The older one was so much easier and faster to use...

I am reading about the things they are doing to improve PoGO and HP:WU so people can play during stay-at-home. Any love for Ingress?

I see you can get 65AP for charging portals but is there anything like what they have done for PoGO and HP:WU? Mostly, though, it's still the same game as when Prime came out. Am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong, I really like this and would like to play more, but like many people, I'm trying to do my part with #StayAtHome.

Comments

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing you can do from home is to review submissions in Wayfarer. That is a perfect stay-at-home activity and you'll be building up the portal network for when it's safe to go outside again.

I've personally racked up over a thousand agreements in the last month and I'm closing in on a shiny new onyx badge.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s been some coding discovered in the latest update that references a battle beacon - https://fevgames.net/ingress-prime-apk-teardown-2-45-1/ so people are hoping this is our version of something to do from home/remote raid battles but that’s yet to be seen.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Every portal have a built in VR MH and HS and you can deploys 2x r7 and r8. Recharge counting to sojourner and give 65ap. And that's it.

That's all the love we got so far.

• If you haven't played since Prime came out you should pick it back up again, they've made a lot of quality improvements to Prime and it's much better than when it first was released.