#MyFavePortal

Me repping PNW ENL at Mercer Island’s Primavera II

Going to Mercer Island (Washington State, USA) is always a smashing good time. It’s a RES-dominated island, and it’s always great to go with my awesome PNW ENL friends and green up the place.

My favorite portal is the Primavera II statue in the Greta Hackett Outdoor Sculpture Gallery. It’s usually very well defended, and I always love a friendly challenge from RES. Wrecking blue portals is a good, healthy way to take out stress, and breaking this portal with ENL friends is always a blast.

Besides the challenge and the great company, the portal has been used for a few important Ingress events. For example, during Avenir Shards, our cross-faction team of agents used this portal in order to score the PNW shard in less than 24 hours.

I plan to return to Mercer Island, and when I do, I love walking the whole island, bursters and ultra strikes in hand. But I also take time to enjoy the beautiful town and artwork in the area.

And RES folks at Mercer Island, feel free to come out of hiding and shake my hand. I’d love to meet you all - after I take back Primavera II, of course!

How the portal usually looks like.

#MyFavePortal

Comments

• #MyFavePortal

Because the Odyssey Pavilion was actually "The Epcot Experience Center" at Epcot as for the new portal!!

And soon, there was the beginning of the transformation of Epcot in Orlando from Nature to Discovery, World Culture to the CELEBRATION Of Humanity as for the whole new portal, which is near the future events.

It seems that the Enlightened agents has won the battle! But, they're not! My Resistance agents has a new plan to defeat the Enlightened at Epcot in Orlando!

The World around us is not what it seems and the magic of possibilities!