[BUG report] Sojourner hack count voided!

ArMyZArMyZ ✭✭
edited April 20 in App Feedback

Dear all,

I discovered few minutes ago that the longest hack resulted 0 days.

Of course it sounds quite impossible because although “quarantined” at home I reach few portals and I hack & charge them several times per days (and you know that the charge for the time being also is valid for the sojourner).

any idea? Server maintenance?

common issue?

i opened a support request in the meantime.

Post edited by ArMyZ on

Comments

• ArMyZArMyZ ✭✭

I can’t receive any support.

only explanation of what sojourner hack is and... timeout messages of remy’s chat.

please, Give me a real support, verify my hack history and give me back my hack count!

• This happened to me as well from 19-20 April. I was at a 300+ streak. :’(

• RavariiRavarii ✭✭

My streak similarly died around that time. I don't expect it to be reverted, so the silver lining is that I am now free of that daily obligation.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21

if positive streak shouldnt be reset to 0 submit a support ticket and let them investigate your acc and hack streak.. weird to lose it now that u can keep it with recharging....

Hm what if the recharge window is strickt 24hour only? that could explain how some have lost their current hack streak thinking they still have time but it was more then 24 hours since recharge last ... who knows ??

Post edited by mortuus on
  • My sojourner count reset too, what happen with Niantic :(

• Several reports of this yet any support I receive says it’s “not a widespread issue”. What gives? @NianticAndrew @NianticAkshay @NianticAustin @NianticBC @NianticBrian Fix it...