Ingress Scanner Map Missing for 8 days and counting........

N3m3sis1N3m3sis1 ✭✭
edited April 2 in App Feedback

I can no longer see the roads and building outlines in my scanner since 25/03/2020.

I have cleared cache and data, uninstalled ingress, rebooted and re-installed it all to no avail.

The roads have not come back...... perhaps I have been transported by Doc Brown to where "they dont need roads"

One day the roads in the scanner were there, the next they were gone.

Can anyone help me with this bug?

Device: UK Samsung Galaxy S7

App Version: 2.43.4

TIA

Tagged:

Comments

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭

@NianticCasey & @NianticBrian or even @ofer2 should have the answer to this.

Btw love the Back To The Future reference especially with the NL1331X van avatar on the map....it gave me a giggle.

However we are all having issues at the moment either with crashing,no maps, no menus etc.

Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭
    edited April 5

Check your linked accounts. If your Google, Facebook and/or Apple i.d. is a different email it could cause issues. If it is, keep the one you started Ingress with. Big thing is that you will unlink them from all Niantic apps.

• N3m3sis1N3m3sis1 ✭✭

It is the same one that I started ingress with. I did nothing, just logged in and found that all the roads had disappeared

• @NianticCasey @NianticBrian @ofer2

Can any of you help me with the problem I have above?

The problem still persists even after I have installed the latest version 2.45.1

Please help.

• If this persists after lockdown is finished, I will quit playing. I just refuse to believe I am the only one with this problem.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

i have an older s7 edge i havent used for long time, i shall see if its same there tonight later..