[Feature/Improvement/UX] Portal Scanning
(Improvement) long-term Scanning-Progress
As a Portal Scanner, it is somewhat difficult to keep track of which portals have already been scanned and how well the data-set is refined. That's why I'd like the following changes:
- Show in the app, (PER PORTAL) how many Scans have already been submitted (by the player if possible)
- List the Scans with Date+Time
- Show an indication, how well the 3D-Model is refined
- Maybe a rotating gif of the current data-points?
- Maybe a percentage?
- Maybe show a fully-rendered, rotating model in the INTEL?
(UX) Upload later
Uploading is somewhat fragile (eg. app-freezes) / of unknown length. That's why I'd like to see the following changes made:
- (In the Options, below to the Upload-Button) List the number + size of the files waiting to be uploaded
- (During the Upload) Show a Progress-Bar: [Already Uploaded Size] / [Total Upload Size] ([Already Uploaded File Number] / [Total File Number])
- (In case of freeze/cancel) Allow partial uploads / continuation of incomplete uploads
As described in the Scanning-Guide, some Portal-Objects are too big to be scanned in just 1 go. For those cases I'd like to suggest a set of different Scanning modes:
- (SMALL) 30 seconds, 2 frame per second
- (MEDIUM) 1 minute, 1 frame per second
- (LARGE) 2 minutes, 1 frame per 2 seconds