Harassment trough harassment report tool...?

HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

After days of inactivity without saying anything in comm and not leaving my house, I've just said "welcome back" (in local language) to a agent in my area that was long since last activity (I woke up with attacking alerts).

At 00:55 (local time) I said welcome and at 1:21 I received an email from support warning me that agents are being offended by my actions.

So, I believe I'm being target by the rival faction, doesn't matter what I say, it will be considered offensive, as an attempt to try getting me banned from the game.

So, how am I supposed to deal with this situation? The email is a "don't reply" and I'm not told what exactly I'm being reported for and why, its just an friendly reminder.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

dont write anything in comm best to leave it if players find that offensive.

• Support is weaponized. Anything you say is grounds for a "play nice" mail. It sucks this is the time we are in, but people find a loophole and abuse it.

You can twist, turn and interpret anything. So lesson learned - don't say anything in comms.

• Write up a ticket and have Niantic explain and review your chat logs. They will have to determine if you are actually offending someone. Once that is done then maybe they can go through their ticket logs and see who has been harassing you through them, which if I was Niantic, I'd be offended that my support would be used in such a way. if nobody answers your ticket get it escalated through a Vanguard. You shouldn't be silenced in comms if you're not abusing it.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Today I'm expecting another warning, since as part of a synchronized operation I had takedown some portals and a couchfarm, owned by the people I suspect are doing this. I got chased/followed by them for like a mile, as if they were scouting me out of the neighborhood. Also a portal I created this week at this neighborhood got removed today, just one day after this agent captured it. Another action out of hate, just because they saw my name as the picture owner. I bet they have the same portal already proposed and waiting for review and went mad because I got it first.

• @Hydraulinski are you local to some of the portal photos I've seen you post eg the tall inscription sign in Curitiba,I'm only curious as I have friends over there and also in Santo Andre/Sao Paulo ??

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm from Curitiba.

But I do not recall that 'tall inscription sign' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 Fala português?

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

@Hydraulinski

The inscription stone you used on this post https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/76366#Comment_76366

To explain the portal photo cropping to Brian.

I don't speak Portuguese myself,yet my friend is constantly trying to make me...the closest I got was "Tudo Bem" and saying "Nào"