[BUG] Ghostlinks - unremovable links

Over the past 10 days, I often had the issue, that I needed to destroy both portals a link was connecting to finally remove the link.

Since 3 or 4 days it happens that if you destroy both portals (and even capture them) the link remains.

This makes creating / planning fields tedious / impossible.

Just imagine a planned BAF with hundreds of agents involved and then removing a cross link, even with clearing both formerly connecting portals does not remove it....

Just as an example, I attached a screenshot from scanner and intel of the same scenario (more than 10 hours after the links should have disappeared).

Fix this, it kills gameplay.

Tagged:

Comments

• I am having this issue too. Some links can be removed by destroying the other portal that's linked, but today i even couldn't destroy a link while taking down the two portals. This is really bad, basic gameplay shouldn't have this issue. I even think fixing this is more important, than bringing new futures like double AP for 30 minutes..

• I even had that i didn't even receive any ap for destroying the portals where the fields were hanging on.

• @NianticBrian @NianticCasey This seems like a serious bug that needs attention?

• Please fix, indeed. I also encountered issues with ghostlinks, but just didn't bother to raise a topic myself.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

They must fix the server backend im sure this is why this issue still not solved

• Same here:

• Also having issues. Stirling, South Australia

See both empty fields at front + links and fields to and from flipped ENL portal at back.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

when will this issues be resolved ??