Description Edit Appeal

Category: Description Edit

Title of the Portal: Queen Bee Little Free Library

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=35.280809,-81.012639&z=17&pll=35.280809,-81.012639

City: Mount Holly, NC

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Description edit was denied, likely because it mentions Pokemon Go, however Pokemon GO in this situation is related to the history of the waypoint. I am the owner/steward of the Little Free Library and the one who emailed, met, and planned with the city for its location in the park. I did a fundraiser within my Local Discord to donate the little free library and books to the park. It is my job to maintain and make sure the little free library stays in good usable condition.

Please let me know of any specific evidence you need. I can provide emails with the city, I can provide a link to my discord or screenshots showing the log. This library was installed on March 7th in Tuckaseege Park Mount Holly NC.

Tagged:

Comments

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are photos of the Little Free Library being painted in my garage as evidence.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are photos of the Little Free Library being painted in my garage as evidence.

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for the description edit at this time.