New « Banner creation medal » #stayathome

Hello! it would be great if Niantic  could create a « Banner creation medal » 6 bronze- 18 silver - 72 plantinum - 150 onyx. Thank you !

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

How am I gonna get the 2x winged?

• Good question, I think this badge can be a special badge like challenge

• vidiconvidicon ✭✭✭✭✭

While I love seeing (and doing) new banner missions, and would love to reward the creators of excellent mission series, I don't think I'd like the end result of incentivizing mission creation in this way. We'd see a big explosion in quantity of missions in the scanner, but that's not necessarily a good thing.There are already places where there are already so many missions that it can be nearly impossible to find the next mission in scanner - and some banners that cannot be loaded into https://ingressmosaic.com/ because more than 10 missions originate on the same portal so you can't find one or more missions in Intel.

Also, designing an excellent mission generally involves play-testing it one or more times to get it right. Designing a mission from afar by simply looking at Intel is a guaranteed way to get agents angry at you as you include a portal that was unexpectedly unreachable from the path you expected, or possibly unreachable at all without special access, or requires you to unnecessarily cross the street back and forth multiple times. While I'm sure some agents can design some missions without needing to visit the portals in person to verify playability, I think the inevitable result of a badge that rewards quantity of missions submitted in a short time span would be a large volume of low-quality missions.

• Thank you very much for you comment you are right Im thinking in new ways to play ingress and stay at home, .maybe a bad idea but I keep trying new ideas .!

• Trial and error, until you find a solution and move on. this is how it works. Thanks for your comments.